My Online Getaway

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Another day

Now's bout a.m. in the morning.
Nwy to day is another day of walking and shopping in KL.Hehehe.I went to 1 utama and Ikea.1 utama is kinda fun but Ikea is whoa!!!! The show room is so cun.I like the teen bed room that they set up.Although everything is so nice 2 bad I only bought 1 thing!!!!!So sad.Nwy its kinda late.Hehe I'm hearing Vanessa Carlton A thousand miles and it goes like this



Making my way downtownWalking fastFaces passAnd I'm home boundStaring blankly aheadJust making my wayMaking a wayThrough the crowdAnd I need youAnd I miss youAnd now I wonder....If I could fallInto the skyDo you think timeWould pass me by'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand milesIf I could Just see youTonightIt's always times like theseWhen I think of youAnd I wonderIf you ever Think of me'Cause everything's so wrongAnd I don't belongLiving in yourPrecious memories'Cause I need youAnd I miss youAnd now I wonder....If I could fallInto the skyDo you think timeWould pass me by'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand milesIf I could Just see youTonightAnd I, IDon't want to let you knowI, IDrown in your memoryI, IDon't want to let this goI, IDon't....Making my way downtownWalking fastFaces passAnd I'm home boundStaring blankly aheadJust making my wayMaking a wayThrough the crowdAnd I still need youAnd I still miss youAnd now I wonder....If I could fallInto the skyDo you think timeWould pass us by'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand milesIf I could Just see you...If I could fallInto the skyDo you think timeWould pass me by'Cause you know I'd walkA thousand milesIf I could Just see youIf I could Just hold youTonight

No comments: