My Online Getaway

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

His on a jetplane...

Well...Gary's on a jetplane I dunno when he'll be back again...

so sad...imagine 5 years...of not meeting Gary...every week...

5 years is a very long time...5 years will be a very long time if ur waiting for it to past by...but it would seem like only a day ... or a year mayb if ur not waiting for it...haih...life is life...reality is reality...we can't change it...we can't change the past...but we can change our future...

I reli got ntg to do d...nvm...to fill my time...read wat is nxt...

Verse 1
We were strangers, before youth camp
Never knowing,that I'm gonna find u
Now here we are, as close frens and brothers
At firebrands youth wif u

Verse 2
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, how u'd became my fren
When I was down, you were there to help me
This is the start

*Taken from At The Beggining,Re-compose by Justin Loh

Ahahah...I memang ntg to do d...okla...guess that's all...lazy d...sumore show wanna start d...haih...

ok Gary...if ur reading this...gd luck...not gd bye...come back as a student yang berjaya kiez...I'll try be 1 too...=P...and gary...1 last thing... I'll ________ Always and Forever.(Fill in the blank...its up to u...u can put fren or etc...)

~Always And Forever~

No comments: