haiz...qoutes from sp...I think I'm to bored...besides that...I wanna let out my ketidakpuas hati in a better way...
Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on?
From 'crazy'
There you go
You're always so right
It's all a big show
It's all about you
You think you know
What everyone needs
You always take time
To criticize me
It seems like everyday
I make mistakes
I just can't get it right
It's like I'm the one
You love to hate
But not today
Shut UP...
I dont wanna wake up today
Cause everyday's the same
And I'd been waiting so long
For things to change
Jump *(I remember sumthing...dun expect things to change...change urself...I forgot d from where...wat la..short term memory lost...lol...)
Last but not least...
How could this happen to me
Untitled...i duwan to ask y this problem happen to me...i wanna ask wat happen to me till I write all this out...
What's happening to me?me life is changing...no longer the old wan...but in another way..I'm thankful...well..everything have gd and bad rite...ahaha...well then...now I'll write bout today...Friday...
Well then...today r...I'm so sick of my 2 teacher...and I'm happy for 1 of my teacher...y...cuz today...my class terlalu bising...then this RELI STUPID TEACHER from nxt class came and marah...then she just cane da monitor and ass. monitor...so ntg lo...then she sengaja cari pasal pulak...and ended up I BUTA BUTA kena rotan... she said who today got duty(as in cleaning da class) pls step out...so I must buang sampah mah every friday...so morning I sudah buang semua..and I saw only 4 things inside...3 crumbled(is this how u spell) paper and 1 plastic bag...and guess wat..she buta buta rotan...then she sumore shouted at me to buang sampah..I was like...******* *****!!! 1stly hukum me buta buta..then sumore wannna marah me for not throwing 4 small damn tiny things...i mean..I did in the morning d...enuf la...then I bersabar...then went out and buang...then came in put the tong sampah back time...they all throw then full again...I was like...throw by urself...then ok lo..then da teacher that was suppose to come in baru wanna come..I was like...nvm then...then hor...she very teruk teacher...everytime wish her gd morning hor...she just like jeling at u...very scary...so now I stop d..jsut walk pass only..then she came in and act like very gd like that...I was so irritated wif her fake attitude...I mean...if u wanan fake also hor...dun make it so obvious la...she was like...tengok saje boleh tahu adi...ish...kenot tahan people like that...ok...1130 d...better go sleep d...tml got skool...=P...wait btw...only to fireBRANDS la...tml me not going youth...sorry la...hehehe...
Hearing to :Peter Pan - Mungkin Nanti
Feeling :Alot better...
Want to :Go to a beach and scream now...
~PEace OUt~
~PEace X WAr~
~ALways ANd FOureva~
Friday, September 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment