1st things 1st...I got no more song in my blog..sick of it..ahhahaha..sum of u might say its about time...ok then...err sum songs i upload cacat...cuz the converter I dload is acutally free trial...so can only convert 20 times...how cacat...ok...now I'll go on to Banana Nite...
Well then...Banana Nite was gr8!!!
well then..it started of wif the introduction...I'll simplify the intro...
The intro is about... the king of Banana Island...Nanaba!well then...on his 25th birthday he went hunting for special bananas...until now...he got the silver banana and I think trasn sumthing banana...but on this hunt..he found d golden banana... and it is said that the banana can only grow on full moon light or sumthing like that...then 1 day...his banana was stolen...during the iccident...very funny lo...suddenly black out!i tot power failure or sumthing like that..then the lights came back time...King Nanaba was like beaten up til upside down...ahahah...then the suspects were...Michelle , Eunice Lim , Sarah Thum , Vannessa , Euodia , Ming-y and Charlotte(izit correct)...so the game was abuot we all the banana knight must find the wan the stole the golden banana...so our journey begins...but b4 that... 4 people must grab 6 hanging bananas at the cafeteria...haiyo..so susah man...I was one of them...luckily got daniel...haiyo..the banana I bite mostly all soft wan...I bite only r...nearly break wan...there was 1 which I terus bite of the end...haiyo...so I just use my hand and pull la...cuz we are the last wan mah...then after that go to sum station la...skool wan...must make word from the scientific word of banana musa sumthing...then go to da restaurant...walau eh..we got such a nice drink..it taste so nice!!!we were just lucky...ahahahah... then fast forward >>>>>>> after we got all the clues...the clues was pants...and we were thinking who wearing pants...and bla bla bla and after that...team wat I dunno guess that it was euodia...correct..cuz the style at the paper was the same as euodia's pants..ahahah...ok then after that...the winning team did the banan dance!!
All bananas unite...
Shake banana shake shake banana,
Peel banana peel peel banana,
Eat banana eat eat banana,
Throw banana throw throw banana,
Squish banana squish squish banana,
Pick banana pick pick banana,
Eat banana eat eat banana,
Yummmmmm...
that was the banana dance...ahaha..and ended up Felix jadi the best mascot "model"
and then we celebrated Kah Ren's(correct not ~malu~) b'day!!!
then after that...snap sum pictures of me..haiz...samuel ur making me vain...ahahah
then I will go like u all...are u jealous???ahahah...lol...then I followed euodia...and guess wat...i got child lock!!!lol...both sides sumore...haiz...so euodia must go out and open for me...sorry ya euodia...nxt time I will sit in front..ahahah...ok...i think that's all for now....and guess wat...I just ripped peterpan's bintang di syurga album into my pc..ahahah gonna hear it now...chowz!!!
~ALways ANd FOureva~
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment