My Online Getaway

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

JyR

well...JYR is now over...

J-Junior
Y-Youth
R-Retreat

well...to me..I think JYR this time is more on peer pressure...and i started thinking to myself...I remember...when I was...standard 3 like that...I can say that I reli into peer pressure...ahahah...but now...to me...i just dun care...u dun like me...ur prob not mine...i mean not having u as a fren won't be my death...and I also started to wonder...did I do it cause of peer pressure...or something else...hmmm...but nwy...forget wat I just type..ahahah...nwy..here is an update bout JYR...

Monday
Well...I can say that I woke up at 7 and I waited till 11 just to figure that JYR is still 2 hours away...reli...I woke up at 7 am...sampai my parents not awake yet lo...then waited till 11...dunno do wat...online I guess...ahahah...then at 1130 I go check my stuff...then 1230 go down and waited for Uncle Tony to come and fetch me...then...that is it...on the way to JYR...then reach there...then we all check in and get our name tags...ahahah...I'm in the Group Samsung(Blue)...and I'm the assistant leader...ahaha...and Yan-Y is the Group leader...ahahaa...I'm under my sis...and sumone who is younger...but nvm...age doesn't matters...that thing that matters is whether he/she got leadership skills or not..rite??? well nwy...the 1st day was fun...i mean imagine playing football with a bleeding leg...fun isn't it...hahaha...ok I will tok bout that later...heheh...still got a long way...after the games...everyone went to their dorm...boys to boys dorm and girls to appartment and dorm I guess..ahaha...so then...we all(sam , dan , tim , gerald , joel) ask permission to combine our beds...ahahah...so then we combine..and then we went for games...football at the beach and captain ball...hahaha...and that was the time where I played till leg bleed...small cut but it won't stop...and normal me won't mind...ahaha...cuz scout worse...bamboo cucuk also no prob...cabut and continue..hhehee...but then...it was hard to play...cuz the sand got holes..the ball stuck inside hard to come out...then shoot also very hard cuz normal at grass can just break and shoot..this wan break sure kenot wan..,ahahah...ended up I did;t score...and I jsut take ball...pass to tim and did 2 long pass to tim...ahahah..the 2nd wan kick wrong...but flew to correct place...so leg painfull...but wat also we lost...ahahahtoo bad la...then leg stop bleeding d...my big toe was filled wif blood...ahaha...go to the sea and wash..eheheh...then captain ball...this time got tim and me can win..but no gd catcher and blocker...so too bad la..still lose...but...me and tim's movements were fast...heheh..as usual...like we played when uy was around...pass to me pass to u...pass to me pass to u...ahaha...but still lost by 1....aahhahh...then captain ball ended up got last...again...hahahaha...then we go bath...and the moment where I was about to play my guitar... guys...get out of the dorm so the girls can bathe...cuz the appartment not enuf bathroom...I was like...ARGH!...hehehe...then tea I think...sumthing like that la...but I would skip to dinner... >>>>>>>>>>> ok dinner...after eat...I play for worship..and the 1st nite wasn't a success...ahahah...so then...the session started...err...was about...ermmm...dedication nite!....ahahah...we dedicated our live to God...wait dedicated or rededicated r...ahahha...nwy...that night was so great...reli touched my heart...and of cuz many also la...ahahah...well then...that night...tok till 1 am in the morning...me sam gerald and joel were talking while daniel and tim was talking + drawing grafiti....then at 1 we all slept...1 sumthing la...then at 5...I woke up...ahahah...then started to tok again...tok till 6am where joel woke up and smart gerald go call joel joel joel very loud and we kena marah...haiz...so that's where we kena wash for dinner...haiz...hehehe...

Tuesday
physical jerk...*no comments* then breakfast...then worship...well it was better...ahahah...then session...this time about peer pressure...I htink...was it...ahaha..I'm confused...hehehe...then sword drill...haiz...I do until lazy r...find d...wanna say out d....then sumone say 1st...everytime like that wan...ahahah...then quiz...then lunch and siesta I guess...after that...GUESSTURES...ahahha...quite fun...then games...and yes...wet! its station games...and 1 station which u gotta catch the bags of water with a bucket...and ended up... the group and the assistant group leader got reli wet...yes...I got wet 1st left then right and direct hit at the body! yeah...ahhah...then the other games..err blind man blessing...ntg much...the organ wan not much...the twin effect...ahahah...me and yan go 1st...and we were the longest...ahahha malu...keep on wrong...ahahhahah...then the shoe...pity tim r...must take shoes and wear for people...and 1 thing...altho its over...NOT FAIR ps Cowan!...ahahah...ps Cowan go change our shoes...make tim took wrong wan and thus wasting our time...or not get full marks d...haiz..and after sweat and water...not tears...samsung's great teamwork managed to get the highest points in games day 2...hehehe...then after that is rest...and again..wanan play guitar...guys get out of the dorm so the girls bla bla bla bla...and so...it was..dinner..and time for the guys to wash the plates...they were...Justin(me) Samuel Daniel Timothy Joel Iz Dixon(which ran away) and sumone else...ahahah so ended up only Iz from the juniors came and fufill the punishment...how gd of him...then after that praise and worship...better la...ahahah but shout of the king only they show wrong sign..ahahah...well...session again...and we watch a video...err.. title was sex,lies and the truth... me gosh...the video so scary! the music macam horrow movie like that..then ...better not say la...ahahha...gerald...teruk la u...watch sampai --------- hahaha...then balik...and this time...talk till 1 again...and sam tim and daniel slept at 12 or 1130..ahaha all tumbang...except me joel and gerald...ahaha...we crazy wan...at nite only wanna bring the bed down to sleep...ahaha...then we went out...go see the moon...curi curi went out the balcony...shhhh...ahahha..the moon was very bright...and we slept...


Wednesday
Then 7 only woke up...ahahah...i wake up dunno wat time..finding for my watch..and guess wat..gerald put it on the stairs there..so I kenot find then sleep agian..till 7...ahaha..faster brush teeth then take bible guitar and go down for physical jerk...*no comments again* then breakfast...then praise and worship...which I was not playing...ahahah...and during p&w me and gerald was like that wan crazy wan...ahaha...we jump...clap... encore...reflector...aahahah...then me joel and gerald did like a drum beat wif clapping for reflector..ahahah...then >>>> and it was testimonies time...and group leaders 1st tehn assistant...haiz...I dunno wat to say except..hmmm....seniors nxt year buli the juniors...ahahahah...malu saje I...eheheh...daniel also dunno wat to say...then I lazy d la...so then got back...slept...skip tuition...ahahah..cuz too tired d...then at night online...then now is 212 am d...better go sleep..sumore tml got work to do...ehehe not little kiez...ok...that's all...

and 1 last thing...

"Life was never fair but there are still happy times"

ok that's all...hehehe...

~ALways ANd FOureva~

No comments: