My Online Getaway

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

update again...but lazy to write about my life...hehehe...

so let me entertain u all wif sumthing...

very true to me...hahaha..waiting for sumone...=P

nwy enjoy...


Right Here Waiting

I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,
An illusion, it is fake, something never to be.
But the day I saw you, I began to see,
That love is real, and exists in me.

I think of you each morning,
And dream of you each night.
I think of you being around me,
And cannot express my delight.

Your lips speak a soft sweetness,
Your touch a cool caress.
I am lost in your tenderness,
My heart beats within your chest.

During the day fondly I would think,
About how your hair the wind blew.
During the night I pen down my feelings in ink,
As my love for you silently grew.

But alas, your heart is not mine,
IT now belongs to yet another.
Though my heart is always yours,
It is now being thrown down the gutter.

It is my fault for not taking the initiative,
It is my fault for not daring to speak.
But how can you blame me for all this?
I see my future with you is bleak.

Lives are only meaningful,
When something to die for has been found.
But in this world there are restrictions,
To my responsibilities I am bound.

As I wait for a chance to be with you,
I hope you would finally see.
That I will always be there for you,
Till the end of all time it will be me.

[End]

that's all for my updates....currently waiting for my bro...dun worry...the thing i just wrote is not for him...sumone else...

~ALways ANd FOureva~

No comments: