My Online Getaway

Saturday, September 02, 2006

how to save a life

well...i'm back updating again..hahha...just a short wan...just came back from kl...there goes my weekends...half only actually *shucks* oh well...it was...ok..hahaha...stayed at melia..but not gonna say anything much about the trip...

nwy..to my bro...I saw that shoe 1st!!! CIS!!! I WAN IT!!! LoLz...

oh well...i've been listening to the fray...and i kinda life how to save a life , all at once , over my head and mayb she is ler..dun kinda reli like it...nwy..for how to save a life..i've been listening..and found out that got only 3 parts...=P and i figured out the 1st part...thanks to the internet...kekeke...oh well..i can't practice anymore..cuz it's like 12 am already..and..everyone's sleeping..and a piano is loud...sighs...

nwy...i'm pretty bored now..and i'm wishing sumone to online to chat wif me..but..oh well.iu guess everyone's mayb studying for their end years and stuffs...oh wait..its saturday...everyone's at youth..but who's at youth after 1130??? hahaha...=(

me gonna end this update...hope for another update after i know how to play the how to save a life on piano..kekeke...

The Fray Rawks...

~When I Look At The Stars~

J.Lo signin out

No comments: