My Online Getaway

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Click Five - Modern Minds and Pastimes

1) Flipside
2) Jenny
3) Happy Birthday
4) Addicted to Me
5) I'm Getting Over You
6) When I'm Gone
7) Headlight Disco
8) The Reason Why
9) All I Need Is You
10) Long Way To Go
11) Mary Jane
12) Empty


So. I'm back with yet another update due to popular request(actually just 2. LOL). And Since its 2.30 am. I'll try my best. Overall its nice. Good album. New style. And change of lead singer. so change of music style. and bla bla bla. besides the new lead singer is better looking than the previous one. XD

don't know what colour to give. but recommended.

and of course. once again you won't agree with me. so if u don't go make ur on review. cuz mine's a lil suckish. XD

Price of album at Tower Records was 20+ or was it 30+? forgot d. But Buy Ori! Support them. you don't wan them to just do down just like that.

Till the next album.

1 comment:

carmenata said...

Absolutely surprising to see a girl liking TC5 but heck, I love them. And uh, Eric Dill may seem slightly girlish, but I'd say he's better looking than Kyle Patrick.

Greetings is more catchy, and Modern Minds is kinda teenybopper, but I'd say they're still worth listening to.

=]