My Online Getaway

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Got Tagged?!

I got tagged by ivan. even tho i really really wanna listen to lovesong (piano acoustic version) i have to put it in shuffle. =.=

5 easy steps :

1) Put your music player on shuffle.
2) Press forward for each question.
3) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4) With the answers, comment on how it relates to the question.
5) Tag your mates.

How am i feeling today?

I can't help falling in love with you - elvis presley

i can't help falling in love with you. no other song d. =.=


Will i get far in life?

Huo Yuan Jia(Fearless) - Jay Chou

i guess i will since i'm fearless? hahaha


How do my friends see me?

Wake Up - Hillary Duff

Wake up? from what? fantasy? really funny.


Will i get married?

Stay Close DOn't Go - Secondhand Serenade

Its A YES? hahaha


What is my best friend's theme song?

Because I'm A Girl - Kiss

I'm not sure about this. lol


What's the theme song of my life?

Perfect - SImple Plan

Well said. I'm Sorry I Can't Be Perfect.


What was high school like?

Beautiful - Jason Reaves

High School Is Beautiful For Me. =D Do take note that its a IS not a WAS.


What is in store for this weekend?

Hold On - Good Charlotte

Hold on? to what? i think i know. hmmm...


How is my life going?

Someone Somewhere - Jason Reaves

Go find the lyrics. its deep. you should understand. =)


How can you get ahead of life?

You Were Always On My Mind - Elvis Presley

By putting YOU on my mind always? okayyy...


What's the best thing about your friends?

Love Of A Lifetime - Lifehouse

my friends are lovable. that's why i love them. that's why they are love of a lifetime.


What song will they play at my funeral?

Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson

seems like just yesterday. lol. I'M WATCHING YOU GUYS AT MY FUNERAL!


How does the world see me?

In My Life - Ryan Cabrera

i don't know how does this song connect. but i do know how the artist connects. the world sees me as ryan cabrera. whooo. ain't i just HAWT?


Do people secretly lust after me?

My Christmas List - Simple Plan

what i think? YES people do. on their christmas list! hahah


How can i make myself happy?

Ammunition - Switchfoot

so so true. playing gta shooting people with guns. ammunition. get it?


What should i do with my life?

Home - Shawn Mcdonald

Being at home. where my loved ones are.


Will i ever have children?

For you i will - teddy geiger

YEAH. For YOU i will. lol


What song will you strip to?

I'll Be Okay - McFly

I'll be okay as long as its a SONG. LoL


What does your mum think of you?

The Diary Of Jane - Breaking Benjamin



Diary Of Jane. hmm?


What is your deep, dark secret?

Crossfire - Pillar


This is suppose to mean what?


What is your mortal enemy's theme song?

End - Secondhand Serenade

this is his end. muahahaha



What is your personality like?

Accidently In Love - Counting Crows

Its not bad. not bad at all


What song will be played at your wedding?

Mamak Dang - Ah Niu

wtf. its a entertaining song. so what.


Your overall theme song is...

Over you - Chris Daughtry

Yes. I'm OVER YOU.


I Tag
Everyone Else
Who Didn't
Do It Yet.
Just Do It.


I guess that ends it

and sorry about the weird spaces. computer being gay.

Ps. I scraped my knee

Will update sum other time.

No comments: