My Online Getaway

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Sunday, 7th Of June, 2009.

Thursday, November 13, 2008


The very exact date of my last post.


13 Mar 09, 02:48

The very exact date and time of my last tag in my chatbox.



And this post is starting to get emo...

Funny thing is, i took a while to figure out my blog password.

I've forgot how to write a post. Don't think i ever knew.

What do people write in their blogs anyways?

And this is getting lamer by the second...


Okay... I'm bored. I shall stop writing any further.

Bye...

Ugh... i wrote bye... why did i write that for if i'm not writing any further?

Now i feel like i'm turning into Joyce...

Oh no! That's bad...

I'm talking to myself... Gosh... I'm crazy...

Or am i just too overly bored.

And i better get back to programming otherwise...

1 Lab Work, 1 Assignment.

Due Monday, Due Tuesday.

I'm lazy.

When am i never lazy? Good point.

Still lazy.

And i'm going now.

PS. If you've spent ur time reading this. Congratulations, you've just wasted your time doing something useful. =P

No comments: