My Online Getaway

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Series of unfortunate event...

Well u all must be wondering about the title...Its not the show...and I did't watch the show also...so monday starts ma series of unfortunate events...By the way today is friday k...

Monday:
Well can't remember much bout monday though...but all I know is monday...gotta go for perhimpunan..standing under the hot sun...at the wet field...stand so long...ma legs was numb d...sumore...I can say its a series of unfortunate events for our temporary prefects...opps...I mean prefects...cause they are no longer temporary d...well its only after they go through all the booing and yeaing...Well...all I can remember is that most of the prefects were boo...then Judson...well..guess he was neutral in ma skool...no one boo or no one yea...am I suppose to say congrats or not???but nwy congrats judson if ur reading this...so then...a prefect that always take care of ma class wan..he got yea...whoa..that's different...then when he came time...I say cograts to him..see I so gud...(PERASANNYA)then after everything ends...sport check!!!Crap...I've cut ma fingernails,cut ma hair and well..nothing is wrong wif me...so..then ma fren talk to this gurl prefect...ma fren was a malay k... so dun think he gatal..or he naik miang k...so then he said that he saw sumone put a cigarate in his pocket...so then the prefect said nvm...then I go and say that ma class last year...got 3 boys smoking mah...then kena marah...sumore ma fren was ma classmate..but his not the wan that smoke k...not me too...just sum bad kids in ma class last year...so I kena marah...so I malu..sumore warden...~MALU~so that's ma second series of unfortunate event...then I dun wanna say anything d...cause ma house duty...I did badly..sumore that's the last day our(Form 2 wardens) seniors is gonna be wif us...after today..they retire for a while until PMR finish...Oh and this was the day we got our prob ATL's...Mervyn Koay and Andrew Ng..I won't say anything bout them d cause I sudah said it in ma previous update...so monday night...yes...kena marah di tuition...not me...but ma frens...sumore the whole class kena...Haih..then ntg much...so sleep ler...

Tuesday:
Then I dun wanna say anything cause tuesday was the day that series of unfortunate events is the most low wan...Well tuesday not a bad day ler...just do ma hall duy...which is not very gd though.... sumore do experiment and gotta draw human's usus...as in the path where food goes..it start from ur mouth..from there,there is ur oesophagus....then stomach...then go to ur doudenum...then ur small intestines and then large wan..then go to ur rectum and at last anus and ur food came out as feaces...hahaha...mouth...its where ur 1st stage of digestion starts...ur saliva got enzyme...the enzyme is amylase...sp in ur mouth u chew and grind ur food...then go down...go down to ur oesophagus that is...then the movement down is called peristalsis...its a movement where ur muscle contracts and relax...so then go to ur stomach...then ur stomach do the 2nd part of digsting and turn ur rice(if ur eating it)in glucose...from ur mouth it became maltose...then go to ur doudenum..its where ur un digested food is digested...then go to ur small intestines...ur nutrients is absorb there...then ur large wan...its function is to absorb water and those nutrients that is not absorbed yet...then go to ur rectum and it bacome feaces..then it go to ur anus..and come out anus lo...gosh I remember the whole thing...okie I dun wanna say bout tuseday d...

Wednesday:
Wednesday..the day without tuition...yes...hahaha...ok...I online and I met Yan-Y online and sum other people...ok dun talk bout that 1st...skool..another da of hall duty...and I stayed back at skool to capture pic...and guess wat...MSSPP team chess was here...so dun be thnking I'm snaping photos of gurls k...ok...so then got phtoshoot today...ma scouts wan...ok..after skool...I snap photos of ma pond...cause need to do gg folio..but then I go gatal...I go perli carolyn and guess wat...she bacame a bad gurl and hit me at da back of ma head...ok that hurts...ouch...so dun play play...she can reli reli whack u up man...serious k...then I got sum primary skool models as ma pics..cause they playing and they dunno mah...so gd lo...then came back...and online and taht time I met Yan-Y online...and then...I go offline..at night I did't online..think so..caus I forgot d...so soli ler...wait..I think I got online...I tok to sum people and cheer sum people up...lol...ok..dun wanna tok so much...cause still got thursday and today...friday...then I sleep ler...

Thursday:
ok this is the day of series of unfotunate events...well skool..I remember I lost ma scouts shoe...gosh...1st wan d...then go to skool...ma class duty so bad...gosh 2nd wan...I gotta scream at them man...well then..then ma hall duty...everything was fine till this stupid guy...ran through...and guess wat...ma prob atl was watching...gosh...got scolded...3rd wan...then I did't stay back for patrol meeting...got pump fot it...gosh... 4th wan... then err...come back ler..then I just play gunboumd...everything was fine..till dinner...man...I was so teruk...I tilted ma plate and everything fell down.. 5th wan...guess wat...I gotta clean up..and great..I'm in a hurry for tuition..then faster eat..then I pour the leng teh...then put down the jug time..hit the plate..so loud..thought it was gonna crack...gosh...6th wan d....sumore at tuition time...got 1 more...so in the end 7th series of unfortunate event on thursday...gosh...sleep lo...

Friday:
Today...the series of unfortunate event chain is broken...so good lo...hgahaha...ok. I go to skool..then I do ma class duty...then ma class duty was good...only 2 person only did't stand straight...hahha...then canteen duty...whoa...0 left afters..cool cool..sumore I booked sumone today...is that good or bad???hhahahah..then nilam..go to library...ntg happen there...then on the way back...this lucky tin saved me...not tim k...I bought this justea drink by the ye club...and guess wat..by the time I got back...I saw 6 of ma frens in class got slap..guess wat...it was because they climbed through the window...haha...I was actually gonna climb to wan...but because of that lucky tin...I did't climb and I did't got slap...lucky lucky...so after skool go to Mcd...as usual...so I came back and now I'm sitting on the chair...typing this messages...staring at this computer screen...hearing beautiful soul by jesse Mccartney...so...I've been typing for a preety ong time now..so guess I'll end it now...think I better stop now...I'll stop in 10 seconds...

10









9









8









7








6








5









4









3









2









1









wait!!!let me do the conclusion 1st...

Conclusion:
well if I get 1 unfortunate event...guess I'll get a series of unfortunate event...sumore I try to cheer people up when they got prob...then when ma turn when I was down...that person laugh at me sumore...wah wat kinda fren is this huh???dunno ler....but it will still be considered as fren cause...there will be bad times and good times...lol...so guess that's all...

~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~

No comments: