My Online Getaway

Saturday, April 30, 2005

so so bored

I'm so so bored...I gave my carrom board...I will go aboard...the greatest robot...I'll create a motherboard...casue I'm so so bored...

well guys...who agree wif me that a saturday without youth or sumthing is so so boring...I'm sitting down here doing ntg...so I'll create more rhymes...

people asking who I like...people also going offline...cause they are sick of the lines...that is in porcupines...am I the kind of guy...that always is in prai...and they cry...cause I'm not from prai...

lolx...ok nxt rhyme

I am using this for my nick...but this is the better version..at least I think it is...

I wanna cry...but I won't lie...cause I know I will die...Izzit a crime...to say bye bye...before I fly,into the sky...just to ask why..am I like a sai...

or the wan that is more towards love..I think...

I wanna cry...but I won't lie...cause I know I will die..izzit a crime..to say bye bye..before I fly,into the sky...just to ask you why...

do I run...from the grunt...that eat brunch...and not lunch...who don't crunch...who steals my wrench...that falls from the tree branch...

does that rhymes???lolx

wear ur jacket..and take care...dun get a pair...or u will be cared...by a pair...of a lovely lad...that's gonna let...the vampire bats...make me bad...so I'll be mad...

does that rhymes also???I dunno...jsut crap and write cause I'm so bored...

whoa..its 0119 hours d...

ok last rhyme...

Its late...and I need a plate..so that I can create...a crate..that is red...and also great...like the bread..that is braid..to aid the raid...exsist to create...all the parade...

I dun think it will end that simple...

I'm just a tin...In an inn...so I'm just in...just to grin...at MR Bean...that's the queen...of the greens...and the prints...that was rinse...wif cream...

I'm so tired...and I'm still bored...so guess that's all...tataz...

No comments: