yes...how could this happen to me...I can't believe it!!!ARGGH!!!ARGGH!!!ok. this is the case...but 1st things 1st... I got 1 bad news and 1 good news...so I'll start wif da bad wan...nwy...I got 45% for my maths...how great is that...and my skool's passing marks is...45%!!!ahahahah...so then...and this is da 1st time I nearly flung my maths...and this is da 1st time I got a D for my maths!!!ARGGH!!!ok nwys...but then...the more geram wan is...my science...I got 69%!!!jsut 1 more mark to an A!!!ARGGH!!!I wanna cincang my science teacher d!!!ARGGH!!!ARGGH!!! but then...after all this thing la...I found out that...1 of my fren...his a indian la...last time he was hindu...now he convert to christian d!!!AWESOME RITE???ahahaha...another 1 for God...
but it wasn't me take took him..it was one of my fren in class also...but I help pujuk ler...=P so then...guess I got ntg to update d ler...
BM :64%
BI :74%
SC :69%(ARGGH)
PS :76%
M3 :45%(DIE LA)
SJ :50%(NO BIG DEAL)
GG :76%(OK LA)
ahahah...this time kinda weak la...sumore I study wor...walau eh...nxt time won't study d la...heheheh...dun care d...study also no use la...as u all noe...my nick... is from untitled...so now I'm also hearing untitled la...tataz
Listening to :Untitled
Waiting for :My bro to come back wif SW REVENGE OF DA SIFT(game)
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment