allright...monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday saturday sunday monday.
Well as u all noe...my cousins from KK(Kota Kinabalu) Sabah came right...well...they reach here wif my granma on monday...and monday morning...was clearing up my room...was in a total mess...my BOOKS!!!I was shocked(for once) that I actually used my books for my exams...aahahha...my books was like everywhere...well..then...I clear up my books...and my text books are at my shelf and my work books are in my skool bag..its still there...dun blv me???ok nvm...then...my mum came...and clear da boxes in ma room...then bla bla bla...my cousins...came lo...so then...I saw my cousin...boy ler...which I haven't seen for err...10 years ler...ehehehe...well...he dye his hair lo...but nvm...not gonna tok bout him...wait sumone say I gay again...lol...then welcome lo...but that time ya...I was playing GTA SA...shhh..dun tell leroy...cause I'm at da last city d..hehehe...so then...my cousins came in..1 boy 1 girl...da boy wan was...err...err...18 or 19 years old I think...then my bro and my cousin tok for a while...not a while ler..quite long ler..and I was playing and hearing them speak...I was multitasking...so then...at night...went to tuition.. after that...I reach home...and well...my bro and my cousin was in my room...tokking...so then...well..they say they wanna go for supper...so then..I said I wanna follow...well...I followed them though...so then...went out of da hse..and go to pelita...opposite of makro wan...at 11 PM...then ate roti boom there...yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum...ehehehehe...so then..at 1130 PM...went to NETCITY!!!
well then...started to play warcraft...1st game...DOTA...well then...I was using da nightelves...and I forgot wat hero did I pick d...=P...so then...after that...played D-Day...warcraft also...then I choose da alien...u noe da alien vs predator punya alien...ya..that alien...so then...play play play...D-Day...if u die...must wait for 3 minutes for u to revive back lo...so then...I train till gor metamorpersis...or sumthing like that...can become big alien...so then...play play play...my bro chicken wan...wanna die d keep running away...ceh...so then..after that...played DOTA again...this time I used da undead...I used a hero name NEVERMORE...so keng ler him...got ability that when ur there time..can weaken enemy's defense by 4 lo..then sumore I can be stronger if I keep winning battles and dun die...so then..after that...stop warcraft...and played gb...but that time..I started to play gb time was 2-3 am!!!wah...so early d...nvm then...then played gb wif my cousin...nwy...go back to cousin...got 4 cousin in that family..but 2 only came...1 came earliar d..but now da 4th wan did't came yet..coz still young..eheheh..da wans that came was a boy and a girl ler...da girl was form 4...so tehn...played gb...I win da 1st few rounds and da nxt few rounds I lost...same ler...then after taht...waste time playing dunno wat stupid swat game...after that...stop and then pause lo...ok...stop lo...and it cost bout RM5.60 so tehn...then my bro say...play last game...DOTA...so then...play agian...this time I use Knight Davion...quite strong...then stop...it was bout 5 now...so then...go down to pelita...and hav teh tarik...then went back...and then drop dead...till 1 like that...we slept at 6 I think...so then...if I'm not wrong...tueday was 31st...ahaha...so 1st things 1st...went to eat da sweetest laksa in pg...after that...chow go BASKIN ROBBINS!!!and my cousin chia me 1 pint...so then..looks like nicole..u still owe me...ok then...we chow go gurney drive and ate a bit...actually go and eat da muar chee only...after that...got back...and then get rdy for tuition...then go to tuition...came back...and then...dunno wat ler..oh chat...then after that slept...so then...today...went to pg hill...so lazy ler...
nwy.. da trip was super long...nwy...to cut short...went there...and guess wat...I did't noe that pg hill was so close to ps' house...lol...nvm then...went up there...
then...go to da canopy walk...so fun...snap 2 pics...then walk all da way back...walau eh...so tiring...ahahaa...no ler..its called exercise...gd for da body..
then...walk back..and my cousin bought 2 grasshoppers...and we waited for da train to go down...and it was so pack...and hot...and smelly too...ok nvm...then...go gurney...and walk for a while..then chow come back...then today...should go DOTA again...but my dad dun let...so sad...nvm ler..I sat down in front of me pc and download gb...well then...download half way..I go and sleep...so then...woke up...then I on my way to AS...alor star...then reach there...and then...ntg much d ler...so then...just played PS2 only ler...then on friday morning...woke up...go for dim sum...kekekeke...so nice...then after that...bye bye to my cousins...coz they going to KL to visit their elder sis...so after that...got back...and played PS2 in waiting for my bro to come back...so then at night...I went to my granma's place...(my mum's side) at darulaman...and there is this dog named max...it is a German sheperd(sumthing like that ler)...walau eh...it suddenly come in front of me man...and jump on me...his nails scratch on me..ouchies...then he lick me mouth...ewwwwwwwww...so then...1st thing I do...go and wash my mouth...ahahah
sat morning..woke as...and then waited for my bro to reach as...in da evening...went to Darulaman...and there got a lake... it was da place where PM,siti and etc came and do a consert or sumthing like that...1 or 2 years back...so then...went there...and hav a jog...walau eh...I think r...at least few kms lo...so then...after that...I went kayaking with my bro...ahahah...such a nice experiance...but too bad...my pants all wet...sumore our stick(da wan u use to push wan ler)keep hitting each other...lol...nvm...then go to my granma's place and hav dinner..nasi kandar... hehe...so then...after that...got back...and kun tu...ahahah.woke up...then go shop...went and buy...simple plan tour edition...but cacat wan...~SOB~...then got back and then on da way to pg...YES!!!at last...got back on sunday lo...and then...at night..watch u got served and save the last dance...bought it in as...2 movies was awesome...then woke up today...played PS2...at last...passed a misson that I can't pass for so looooong...then at night..go tuition...came back and now updating lo...so guess that's all..coz I very da malas lo...call me to update buta buta malam...ok then...chowz...
Monday, June 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment