hahaha...found da song d...kekeke...thanks to my school mate...hehehe...da whole song goes...
Sick and Tired of this world
There's no more air
Trippin' over myself
Goin' nowhere
Waiting
Suffocating
No direction
And I took a dive
And on the way down
I saw you
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way you loved me
On the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held onto you
I've been wondering why
It's only me
Have you always been inside
Waiting to breathe
It's alright
Sunlight
On my face
I wake up and yeah, I'm alive
'cause on the way down
I saw you
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way you loved me
On the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held onto you
I was so afraid
Of going under
But now
The weight of the world
Feels like nothing, no, nothing
Down, down, down
You're all I wanted
Down, down, down
You're all I needed
Down, down, down
You're all I wanted
You're all I needed
And I won't forget the way you loved me
All that I wanted
All that I needed
On the way down
I saw you
And you saved me
From myself
And I won't forget
The way you loved me
On the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held onto you
Down, down, down
But I held onto you
Down, down, down
But I held onto you
I like da song...but for lyrics..I only like da chorus...y???
cuz... let's say its like this...
On da way down...its like I'm feeling down...then
I found You...its like I found God...then
And You save me from myself...as in God saved me from my old self...then
And I won't forget the way You love me...this wan u all should know la...
On da way down...same la...
I almost fell right through...I nearly fell down...
but I held on to You...but I held on to God...so guess...that's y I like this song so much,...hehehe...nwy..I'm so lazy to update...I think now I'm on a song hunt...as in hunting for songs...now I'm finding for
"Lonely" izzit...or is it called Mr.Lonely....and then
"So much for my happy ending" I think this is the title la...by Arvil punya...just wanna hear...anyone got..pls tell me ya..save me da work of go hunt and download...thanks again...
~Always And Forever~
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment