My Online Getaway

Friday, August 19, 2005

Wat to update???

well...this time I got a lot of stuff t update bout...

1)Stupid skool!!!y they wanan change da skool badge???from pin to sew on d...haih...stupid stupid stupid...

2)Scout Seniors STUPID!!!(I hope 1 of my senior see's it!!!)that day merdeka kawat competition...my skool...everything was nice...but then the last wan da commander(senior/ATL/Deric...)gave a wrong command...so sum turn left right back and sum did't turn(me la..cuz I know wrong mah)then after the whole thing...da idiotic ASMs screw us..but not the senior...STUPID ASM and TL!!!

3)Stupid prob ATL...not deric but another guy...I stayed back till 4 on thursday...so at 3 everyone go back d...so left me alone...then left me alone...so I go to my fren's patrol meeting(8th south)...go find him for a while...then my other frensaid wanna challenge me in hentak kaki...so I say ok lo...then we hentak kaki half way my ATL saw...so he walk come lo...then I still continue lo...then he call me to come...so I go lo...then he said y u go mix wif 8th south people and drill wif them...I told him that I wasn't...he still repeat...then I was so sick of talking to poeple like him...I told him...doesn't mean u hate 8th south I must hate them too...dun come and spread ur kia su-ness to me...then I walked away...he call me to go to him again...I said go die la...then he said ur gonna get it sumday...I'm still waiting...

4)Board Of Wardens Annual Dinner was great...but too bad my stupid TL came also... haih...but nvm...mne and my fren...we played a prank lo..so bad..hehehe...but was fun...seeing how the Head Warden reacted...we all did a dedication...we write from him to a gurl...same age as him la...so then...we write da dedication/message... 'I luv u from da bottom of my heart and ever since the day I saw u I knew that u would be the angel of my heart'...cun hor...so then...this message was read by da ex-head warden himself...and everyone was hearing...hehehe...then everyone was like...dun pura pura la..we know u like her la...then me and my fren was laughing away bhind d...lol...so fun...then da dinner time...very nice...the songs dat they played was nice...err...Tong Hua Superman True Only Wan(Yellowcard) Mr Lonely This Love and etc etc etc...and btw...the song that we choose was tkae me to ur heart by Micheal Learns To Rock...sumthing like that la...hehehe...

I guess that's all...expect another update on wednesday or thursday like that...

~Always And Forever~

No comments: