My Online Getaway

Monday, January 02, 2006

Is This The New Year Or Just Another Desperation?

Well...as promised by me...here is another update by...err me...hahaha

Well...New Year Eve...me played for youth...then...err...went to my ti ka chea's hse for ... New Year Eve celebration...even tho no food...but its more lau juak!!! hahaha...so many people there...and it was so so so so so so so so so so so fun!!! hehehe...

But when it was 12...i felt sad...sad that...my holidays are over...My bro going KL...Form 3 coming...PMR in 10 months time...am I rdy...well..i did't actually think about that...i only think that...no more PS2...must study! kenot online too much d! must study! no more DOTA d...must study!

ok enuf bout Form 3...the more I remember...the worse it gets...haahaha...

then..went back..slept...saw my present...which was a mp3 player...cuz birthday and christmas mah...well..that time...was to tired d...so...say thank you to my dad...and there goes Justin...i drop flat at my bed...it was 1 that time... hahaha...sleep ... then duno y wor..suddenly woke up...so i tot...nvm la...so i walk out and see the time... i saw the time 530 adi...then i tell myself...in my mind la...my bro wanna wake up at 6 adi..so better stay awake ler..later i kenot wake up pulak...so..went in my room..shut the door..then play guitar...then walk out again wor...this time i saw the time 5 ... wah...i was like...so so shock...it was 430 when i woke up...so i go and play guitar again...then...30 minutes later...i stop...and do sum tricks wif the poker cards...so boring...then at 6...at last! go into my bro's room...then call him up...hahaha...but...he did't wake up leh...so at last...645 he woke up..i slept...715..woke up...terus go out..hahaah...then go fetch Eunice Ooi at Goodhope Inn..sumthin like that....then go to DOME..hahaha...

OCOV...it was ... dunno la...if u din go..or dunno bout it...then...i lazy wanan say la...hahaha...so then..after OCOV...me James...my bro...and Chiu Yen...went to Moonlight Beach...and...we went to the rocks there...climb around the rocks...it was fun...hahaha...stayed there for a very long time...till it rained...reli spoiled or plan of staying there and talk + rest...haiz...but it was...kinda refreshing...hahaha...to me la...sumthin peacefull to do b4 skool starts...

hmmm...so we all went and find Joshua they all...they were at Netcity...played DOTA wif them...I actually...wanna take Zeus wan...but ended up taking RIKIMARU...cuz hor...James say wanna take Zeus...ended up..both giv face take other people...so...play lo...i use rikimaru...starting time... i din play very cheatin ler...so later on...wah...reli play cheatin also lose to them ler...crazy...hahaha...always get cornered by Joshua and Iz...hahaha...well..after DOTA...played Counter Strike...hahaha...I'm getting kinda good again...hahaha...just need to remind myself try to shoot upper body...not the lower body...hahaha

then..go back...eat Tandori...hahaha...then at nite sleep kua...

today...ntg much...just...err....u all will know later in my update...

Flashback of 2005...

2005...I reli learn alot...well...i duno wat to write d...hahaha

~First Day Of The Rest Of My 2006 ... I Miss You Already!!!~

hahaha...guys...dun think bukan bukan...gurls dun think i miss u...well...i do miss my frens...but... well...the You was actually...Holidays...hahaha...I'm sure most of u agree wif me...

wat to write sumore leh..I know..I'll end my update wif a poem???

Good bye To 2005
Say hello to 2006
A year where PMR is here
For me and my fellow 91s


~ALways ANd FOureva~

No comments: