hahaha...most of u all know that is a line from college kids - Relient K...
haiz...guess wat leh...
No...Not For Me...Not For Me...Call It Torture,Call It Cruel Cut...
hahaha...yea...PFS going botak...hahaha...i sure look funny wan...but..haiz...dun care ler...since...God looks in the inside...not the outside...hehehe...so I dun mind being botak...=P
well..the only problem now is...ermm...whether should I go 1.5 cm length...or should I just shave off my hair...and reli go BOTAK! hahaha...
nwy...the sad thing is...After Chinese New Year must go botak adi...that is not the worse leh...wardens + prefects need to go botak the week b4 chinese new year...hahaha
to bad la...so..this means...20th must go cut d...haiz...18 more days till I say bye bye to my hair...no more spiky hair for Justin...no more 'boom'(according to Yan) for Justin...haiz...
well...wat can I say...hmmm...Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! Ta Mo(Hair) Bo Gia Lai!!! hahaha
Its lame...i know...
wat sumore...oh yea...my stupid skool...cancel off streaming...and then change the class names to stupid names...haiz...
1) Zamrud = Budiman
2) Delima = Harmoni
3) Nilam = Tekun
4) Kecubung = Usaha
5) Baiduri = Pintar
6) Topaz = Gigih
7) Mutiara = Cekal
8) Jed = Amanah
can u blv not..haiz...so sad la my skool...sumore the skool badge r...*no comments*
actually got ler...A LOT! sumore...hahaha....its so so so ugly...that's the main thing ler...hahaha...got sub sumore...=P
Wat to write sumore leh??? hmmmm...I duno ler..
Nvm la..I giv u all 2 question...I think I ask Imin , Nicole and sum other people adi..hahah...
1) Shoes Are Meant For Running , Sandals Are Meant For Walking , Slippers Are Meant For???
2) Got Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts ... Got Girl Guides and Boy ???
~ALways ANd FOreva~
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment