ok...its 11:17PM and i just completed my folio sejarah...I wasn't in the "world" when i was doing it...so i din do wat i normally do...think!
ok...after done wif it...chat wif about 3-4 people...not long...very short..told them i want to sleep..but i forgot about my lampiran..I needed pictures...hahaha..so i went and search for it...
ok done wif the folio...
moments later...
I hate my life at the moment...hmmm..why...dunno...everything's just...erm...not flowing...one of my fren is leaving to kl...got a house ready d...nxt year moving there...*sob sob* i think his gonna miss me more than i miss him...lolz...cuz i always help him when he needed help...oh well...i'm still a listener...for those..erm..i listened to last time...=P
oh well...PMR's coming...and everything u do is no fun and its...kinda...stressful and bla bla bla u know i know nonit to type d...it's just me or all exam takers are feeling the same way too...hmmm...
nwy..its getting late now...gotta sleep...might edit this tomorrow...
till next time
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment