My Online Getaway

Friday, June 16, 2006

try to hard

well....monday...was ok...i did't got caught for hair tho...hehehe...skool's just sleepy...going back at 2pm is just different...

well...bla bla bla bla the whole week...till today...friday...stayed back...and went to japanese garden to play basketball...incase any of u duno where...its near greenlane Caltex..in short..somewhere near Nicole's house if I'm not wrong...oh well..had fun...then at 5 walked back to skool...then me and 1 mroe fren played lay up...=P

then come bek lo...

oh well...now pretty bored...hearing to teddy geiger...after hearing a lot of times, its pretty nice...i meant Try To Hard , A Million Years , Possibilities and Gentlemen...of cuz For You I Will.that song is..erm..naturally nice...=P

Did Anyone Try To Hard???
Well I Guess I Did
I Guess I Did Allright

3 lines from Try To Hard...

oh well...The Fast and The Furious:Tokyo Drift...yesterday...kenot go cinema...sighs...

nwy..got captain ball not sunday?? izzit like last time everyweek...i wanna go..miss everyone in youth...sighs...

nwy..lazy want to update d...

till nxt time...

No comments: