Been listening to this songs...its by TFK faith love and happiness...
Everyone is up in my face, need to get out of this place, it's hard to see with you in front of my face, just another perfect day, acting like they wanna talk to me, so fake yet so friendly. My eyes can see even the back of me, won't you just let me be.
Cause everyone is falling away, feel like they're stolen from me, wish everything didn'thappen to me, all I want is faith, love and happiness. Everytime one runs away another one's returning, I wish everyone could just see your face. Faith, love, and happiness.
It seems everyone is up in my space, like it's the American way, I run in case somebody takes my place, just another change of pace. I know you think you know a lot about me, but so many wanna doubt me. My eyes can even see the back of me, won't you just let me be.
Cause everyone is falling away, feel like they're stolen from me, wish everything didn't happen to me, all I want is faith, love, and happiness. Everytime one runs away another one's returning, I wish everyone could just see your face. Faith, love, and happiness.
Every which way I turn I've got the option of a million choices, every single word I say is judged by a million critics. Every which way you turn you hear the sound of a million voices.Every single move you make is torn by a million cynics. When will we all see the light of day?
I don't know.
Cause everyone is falling away, feel like they're stolen from me, wish everything didn't happen to me, all I want is faith, love, and happiness. Everytime one runs away another one's returning, I wish everyone could just see your face. Faith, love, and happiness.
the only part I like is
Every which way I turn I've got the option of a million choices, every single word I say is judged by a million critics. Every which way you turn you hear the sound of a million voices.Every single move you make is torn by a million cynics. When will we all see the light of day?
I don't know.
and another song...whichis also from TFK..its just that the song is called This Is A Call
She fooled all of her friends into thinking she's so strong, but she still sleeps with her light on, and she acts like It's all right on, as she smiles again her mother lies there sick with cancer, and her friends don't understand her, she's a question without answers, who feels like falling apart. She knows, she's so much more than worthless, but she needs to find her purpose, she wonders what she did to deserve this and..
She's calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, ' Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you, and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out, I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.
and he tells everyone his story, because he feels his life is boring, and he fights so you won't ignore him, because that's his biggest fear, and he cries, but you'll rarely see him do it. He loves, but he's scared to use it. So he hides behind the music, cause he likes it that way. He knows, He's so much more than worthless, he needs to find the surface, because he's starting to get nervous.
He's calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, ' Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you, and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out, I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.
Have you ever felt this way before? 'cause I don't wanna hide here anymore. Take me to place where nothing's wrong and thanks for coming, shut the door. They say someone out there sees us, Well if you're real then save me Jesus, cause I've been here for far too long. I wasn't meant to feel alone.
And now I'm calling out to you, this is a call; this is a call out, 'Cause everytime I fall down, I reach out to you, and I'm losing all control now, and my hazard signs are all out, I'm asking you, to show me what this life is all about.
Show me what this life is all about
Show me what this life is all about
Sunday, May 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment