My Online Getaway

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bored-ness!

well...another update...ahahah...since its such a boring day...i decided to...err write poems? hahaha...anyway...i wrote 3..I dunno will it be nice or not..but do enjoy it..hahaha

well the 1st wan...err...started iwf a sorry and it did't turn into wat I wanted...

Is sorry so hard to say?
With pride and ego a price to pay,
For human’s heart are like a clay,
Not only yours but mine is too.

the 2nd wan...err..dunno how it came to my mind...I guess its the boringness

Feelings are not for play,
Just like fire and stacks of hay,
For it will burn and takes the hey,
Leaving all the hatred behind the bay.

the 3rd wan...err...read sajela...

Love is not a game,
For love isn’t something vain,
I know its starting to get lame,
So I guess I’ll stop on memory lane.

hahaha...my fav one was the 3rd wan...hehehe...that's all!

~ALways ANd FOureva~

No comments: