well...youth camp was so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so GREAT!!! and too bad for the wans who did't go...I won't write bout wat happpen there....well...mayb a bit la...see how gd am I...hahaha
well...the group names
1)Tigris!
2)Euphrates!
3)Arnon!
4)Jordan!
5)Gozan!
6)Nile!
sorry I can't remember the group placings...hahaha...all i know is Jordan got 6th not last kiez...there are no last place in youth camp! anyone that agrees wif me say aik! lol... then second wan is Tigris(my group!) and Euphrates is the 1st! and both groups got Haagen-Dazs gift voucher...1st got 10 and 2nd wan got 5...hahaha
and oh...can I get the Deep Hitz Tv videos...its so so so nice...Its like ur watching real music videos! so can I get it...hahaha...
ok...well...after youth camp...reach home...bout 5...then terus go dload my naruto! hahaha...then watch...then at 630 like that I close and play PS2 for 30 minutes...then at 7 did wat I did everyday...water the plants except saturday of cuz...then after that had my dinner....and then dunno wat I did till 9...then i terus sleep! hahaha...sorry for those who wish to countdown wif me...hehehe...
well...woke up this morning...at 820 am and i will never wake up at the wrong side of the bed...cuz I only got 1 side to wake up!!! hahaha i know its kinda lame! then its raining...wat a weather...but nvm...I kinda like rainy days...cuz it ain't a hot day! but pls no rain for the whole day...well then...now updating lo...heheeh...and I'm hearing to Unconditional , God Is Bigger Than The Boogie Man and One Time Too Many...i'm still missing the videos...hahaha...well...I guess ntg d...except waiting for people to online and chat wif...hahah...=P
and this is the lyrics to wat song I'm hearing!
'One Time To Many'
All the little pieces of time
Are adding up to nothing again
You’d think I’d finally get this right
I think I’ve fought it one time to many
Just one time to many
I’m the king of nothing today
Looking up to heaven I call your name
Come on and change me
Cause you know what I need
Could you break away the ice frozen around my heart
Could you reach through
And help me to know you
Cause I’m stranded in this place
Falling on my face over and over again
I’m holding onto all my mistakes
Thinking I’m not worthy of your grace
I need to know you love me tonight
Cause I’ve fallen one time too many
Just one time to many
I’m the king of nothing today
Looking up to heaven I call Your name
Come on and change me
Cause you know what I need
Could you break away the ice frozen around my heart
Could you reach through
And help me to know you
Cause I’m stranded in this place
Falling on my face over and over again
Am I really worth the price you paid for me
I can’t believe it?
I hear you say
That you’ll change me
Cause you'll know what I need
And You’ll break away the ice frozen around my heart
And You’ll reach through
And help me to know you
Cause standing in this place
Calling on your name over and over
Come on and change me
Cause you know what I need
Could you break away the ice frozen around my heart
Could you reach through
And help me to know you
Cause I’m stranded in this place
Falling on my face over and over again
[End]
Its such a nice song...wah...so so so nice...hahaha..the video clip is even nicer...I meant the deep hitz wan...hhahaah...ok la...that's all d...
~ALways ANd FOureva~
Friday, December 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment