My Online Getaway

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A saturday!

Well...at last a title as most of u all will say...well this update will be bout a saturday...hahaha...ok here it goes...

wait...1st things 1st!

Charis! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY!

well...now I can start...

ok...b4 I start...most of u all will be wondering bout y I said sorry...hahaha...sorry...u dun know...too bad la...u know...wateva la...lolz

well...I woke up at...830am in the morning...faster get rdy...so...by the time I left my hse..it was 9 am d....hehehe...then reach there time...JYB only start at 930...people in Penang...normal wan la...hahaha....always start 30 minutes later...well...JYB...great! learnt a lot...ahhaha...I guess Charis would agree wif me...hehehe...then...at 11...Joel went home to change....and we were(me charis and gerald) waiting for him...then...haiz...ended up kenot go...and sumore...err...nvm la...not gd to write like that...hhehee....well...ended up...Joel tag wif us da whole day...haiz...well then...we went to cyber cafe ... ( me joshua gerald james joel jeremy) and play Counter Strike and DOTA(Defence Of The Ancients)...we played counter strike for a while...wah...can't blv my skills so teruk d...hahaha... then we played DOTA! it was so long k...hahaha...well...I'll list of who use which character...

1st...The Sentinals...

1)Joshua Tan - Dwarfven Sniper
2)James Tan - Lighting Relevent
3)Gerald Soon - Shadow Shaman

2nd...The Scourge

1)Jeremy Yeoh - Viper
2)Justin Loh - Bone Clinx
3)Daniel - Venomancer

well...I guess most of u won't have any idea wat am I talking bout...so I'll just skip DOTA part...ahahah...and b4 that...Joshua! wait for u...1 on 1...hehehe

ok...back to my story...then 410 balik to church...then bout 430 me gerald jeremy james went to sanc 1 and jam for a while...charis and nicole came...and continue jamming till 530...so...all of us went down...and got rdy for bible class! today the seniors joined us...ahahah..cuz not enuf people...eheheh...then had dinner...and youth started!and yea! they did my fav song(s) Always And Forever and also All For Love!hehehe...then forward >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> and after youth I got home..followed leroy...and then ate my char koay teow and then now updating my blog! hehehe...

well..things coming up...

1)Fast And Prayer! on monday...hehehe...for those involved wif youth camp!i think its open for youths to come... dunno la...

2)Coming back of my bro! on 6th December 1030(estimated time...but if folo Air Asia sure late a bit wan...)

3)Youth Camp! Get Deep!!! This should be a great camp...considering I paid the fees myself...hahaha...

4)Nxt update? dunno la...

Guess that's all!

and again

Charis! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so SORRY!

Pls forgive me.


~ALways ANd FOureva~

No comments: