Boredom's
And I'm Trying
Creeping
Upon Me
Boredom's
Creeping
Upon Me
And I'm Trying
To Have
Fun
Fun
Fun
Fun
Fun
Playing with the align function
Anyways. I shall write a lil bit.
Life's Been Life So Far.
Did i
mention i like
talking to people?
Cuz somehow
out of the blue,
I'll come out
with things
that i
never thought
i will.
Cheesy
Corny
Horny
Deep
Meaningful
Lame
Random
Jokes
Lines
Quotes
That sometimes
Don't make any sense.
Sorry
For
The
Randomness
It rained
Which is a good thing
Or else everybody
Would die
Of heat wave
Somehow
emo sounding
tunes
melodies
songs
lyrics
Are playing on my playlist
Exam Results
Exam Results
Wasn't
Bad
Wasn't
Good
Either
Can't Say
I didn't
Expected it
Wait, more like
I couldn't
Help it
Freaking
Had
Gastric
For
2 Freaking
Weeks.
Well At least
It
hurt
suck
felt
like
hell.
Well At least
I scored
top 100
out of
200 over
people.
Another Random One
I Freaking
Screwed Up
UGH!!!!!!!!
It was
the perfect
suprise
ever planned.
Anymoo,
Anymoo,
Hello!
And Thanks!
To Everyone
Who visits
this oh-so
boring
blog of
mine.
I shall end
this post of mine
So, till next time
Boredom Stopped
Creeping
Upon Me
Cause I've found
something
to keep
my mind on
So, till next time
my faithful readers!
No I'm Not Emo
Just bored!
*Mind's Thinking About The Past 2 months*
T-o-o-d-l-e-s
No I'm Not Emo
Just bored!
*Mind's Thinking About The Past 2 months*
No comments:
Post a Comment