Wei-Lynn:
Not my fault your a dumb boob who scrolled up and down. XD
ok that was mean.
but lazy wanna post anymore candid shots. XD
Yan-Y:
There. i didn't missed out your hyphen.
it just used up a few kilojoules of energy by the way.
anyways. oh come on. cemarkan?
more like i'm making it all the more better!
lol!
Joyce:
Yes you big mother of boob!
HAHAHA!
Sharon:
You boobERR! No I Don't.
Okay Maybe I Do.
But that's cause i ain't no girl!
And that leg looks small to me.
you small legged mother of cow!
apparently Sharon did.
And unfortunately i bothered the spams
cause i was bored. am still bored.
Tooot:
Heyyyyyyy!!!
I don't remember knowing
someone with a censored name. =)
may i know who are you?
Ayona Matsumoto:
Hi!
same thing.
may i know who you are? hahaha
ok that was mean.
but lazy wanna post anymore candid shots. XD
Yan-Y:
There. i didn't missed out your hyphen.
it just used up a few kilojoules of energy by the way.
anyways. oh come on. cemarkan?
more like i'm making it all the more better!
lol!
Joyce:
Yes you big mother of boob!
HAHAHA!
Sharon:
You boobERR! No I Don't.
Okay Maybe I Do.
But that's cause i ain't no girl!
And that leg looks small to me.
you small legged mother of cow!
apparently Sharon did.
And unfortunately i bothered the spams
cause i was bored. am still bored.
Tooot:
Heyyyyyyy!!!
I don't remember knowing
someone with a censored name. =)
may i know who are you?
Ayona Matsumoto:
Hi!
same thing.
may i know who you are? hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment