Tuesday, February 15, 2005
Guess wat...
Whoa today well the result for the wardens interview err is out lar...Well 30 people are only selected...Well this one only sum of u know only.So for the one who know who am I tokking bout wan then u guys will know lar...(Wat am I saying???BLUR)Err very the sad cause William Baptist ya tak dapat...And err well Mervyn Koay dapat lo... He sumore very ahem ahem...No should be the most ahem ahem wan...hehehe Well I also got selected lo but now only prohobition or sumthing like that lar I forgot wat the call it already...(prosumthing...*Its actually err like they giveu 1 month or watever to do the duty then if u dun do it well then tak dapat lo...)Okie but the call to buy the white pants,belt pen(of course got lar) and err notebook wor...But wat if I dun get or sumone else dun get...Means waste money lo...CELAKA punya...hehehe no offense though...Okie so dunno la...Oh yeah the food poisoning thingy I think its ok already...Just that today sukantara not feeling well so do ntg lo...I think not well because I kena Hong(Dunno how to say lar...Just Hong)Err oh yeah another thing...Well I really thank God for err helping me I think so...Should be.Well today lo bah change again after the sukantara...Then I left my wallet!!!At my table...Well it took me a while to reming myself that I left my wallet on the table!!!Lepas tu,I think back and well I remembered that I left my wallet on my table a lot of times already!!!Like well 16 TIMES!!!Well check my wallet and ntg hilang!!!Well thank God for well helping me...If not then err MATI LO...My IC sumore in the wallet wan...So just wanna say that if God is not in my life then mah DIE.. So err thank God la...Well that's all I can think of ler...brain not working so slow hehehe.Okie bye for now or err ttfn...It means tata for now for the one who dun know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment