Well I have been thinking a lot...And this two things just cross my mind...Well they are 'sum people just dunno when to quit' and 'can't take no for an answer'...Well actually its bout the LTC thingy...Well bout that I've been praying a lot to God and well at last I went to Youth and church and not the time-waster LTC...Well for the 'sum people just dunno when to quit' thing...Well it is mostly fof me and my scouts seniors...Well for my seniors...Well they just can't quit calling me to go and as for me...Well just dunno when to quit from scouts...Well the 'can't take no for an answer' wan are my seniors..Duh!!!Well I got another stupid program that is the 'One day training camp' or most likely known for me is the 'one day torture camp'. Well its at the holidays!!!No!!!Sumore my exams right after holidays!!!No!!!Well think I should PPK them again...Well this time I dun go then...Ki Chia!!!(Sorry I got this from my Form 1 class...Well everyone in my class use this anyway)Hehehe by the way is means 'naik kereta keranda'...Sumthing like that...Well think I should quit scouts but the bad thing is well the TL is the warden lisence...Arggh!!!Well 1 problem after another...Sumore the ODTC time the Form 3's will past down their PL post to well sum people including ME...Arggh!!!I hate PL post...Y can't they take no for an answer!!!Y can't I say no...Y can't they quit calling me to become a PL...I wanna quit...Dun think bout the results later...Just pray and let God handle it...Well btw today at skool...Got photoshoot...Well I spiked my hair at skool but nah its just not me..So end up taking the photo wif the old hair style which is free style...(No style)Well my frens say I look wild and like 'sioa lang' like that...Well 'siao lang' means crazy people...Well got wat sumore...And for those who will be waiting for Mervyn Koay's photo punya result...Sorry dunno cause not in the same class adi...Must wait for the skool mag to come out only can know...Haih...Sigh...Well for those who got exams...Gud luck!!!Got ntg much to say already wor...Just 1:Can't wait for March 11!!!Can't wait...After March 11...Everything will change and everything will be different!!!Ok enuf adi...
Crazy by simple plan:
Tell me what's wrong with society
When everywhere I look, I see
Young girls dying to be on TV
They won't stop till they've reached their dreams
Diet pills, surgery
Photoshopped pictures in magazines
Telling them how they should be
It doesn't make sense to me
Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on?
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong
I guess things are not how they used to be
There's no more normal families
Parents act like enemies
Making kids feel like it's World War III
No one cares, no one's there
I guess we're all just too damn busy
And money's our first priority
It doesn't make sense to me
Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on?
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong
Is everybody going crazy?
Is everybody going crazy?
Tell me what's wrong with society
When everywhere I look I see
Rich guys driving big SUVs
While kids are starving in the streets
No one cares
No one likes to share
I guess life's unfair
Is everybody going crazy?
Is anybody gonna save me?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on?
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something, something is wrong
Is everybody going crazy?
Can anybody tell me what's going on?
Tell me what's going on?
If you open your eyes
You'll see that something is wrong
This song is not true...Just nice...Ok ttfn guys and Von Boyage again Chiu Yen...
~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha... thank you my 'sai lou' (cantonese: younger brother)...
anyways, it's 'Bon voyage'..
TTFN
Post a Comment