At last...I'm not going to the LTC...I told them that I won't be going cause my dad won't let me.Well if the say I PPK then I'll PPK the troop as in quit...Well for those who dun understand the meaning of my title well no fear...Well my title means err sumthing like finish at last or sumthing like that lar...Well 'PPK' means pang poi ki...It means like I tell u that I'll be coming tml and I did't show up so that means 'pang poi ki' or normally known as 'PPK'...Well glad that I'll be skipping the LTC...Err LTC means 'leadership training camp' its for those uniform body that got leaders...I mean junior leaders...Well LTC for me is 'leadership torture camp'...Than a lot more like ODTC,TTO,ATC and for my troop is called EYTC...Well ODYC means 'one day training camp' or for me is 'one day torture camp'.Well TTO is 'troop take over' or for me well 'the tortured one'...Y cause its at keracut so must hike that's y I call it 'the tortured one'...Then ATC means 'anual training camp' so for me its called d 'anual torture camp' cause its the worst of all...Then EYTC...Well a lot of people say its a plessure camp...But u'll see everyone 'piyaing'...So mostly no unity...So in the end I dicided to call it a 'end year torture camp'...So for me most likely every camp in scouts are called 'torture camp'!!!Btw 'piyaing' is actually pi-ya-ying...Well dunno how to tell u all but for those who dunno sorry lar...
Well I think I should tell u all bout my warden duty...
Well its kinda fun...I gotta do canteen duty this week so kinda hard...FYI that canteen duty is that u must take care of the canteen...It means u are given a position then u will take care of the tables...Pretty torturing though...Must be obsevative...Or not then the students will leave the cups and plates and end up u'll take to where it belong...Well after that the seniors will give u a lecture if the thing is very bad...Well Monday was my 1st day so its very bad...At least well 5-6 plates and cups but luckly a uncle took it...Then tuesday onwards until today(Friday) I screw up...Well today very bad...I just look away for a while and then u see the cup there without the owner...Well I gotta take care of 4 tables and 4 sinks today so think how bad izzit...Well at least next week I get house duty which means no canteen and I'll just stand and jaga class...Besides that can tok cause no need to take care of anything just make sure that no students go up to thier classes...Well wish me luck next week ya...Well the other thing gud bout being a warden is well u can bring eligal item...Just keep it in the warden room cause the prefects won't spot check wan...Well sumore while sport check time they won't check the wardens bag...(Well I think and hope so) Err sumore if u dun cut ur nails then can cut it in the wardens room sumore...Then can go out to recess 20 minutes ealiar..Well is that a bad thing???Well think that's bout it cause I think I write super long already lo...Well I can still continue...Hehehe better not lar...I'll save it for next time...
Ok tata readers,family,frens,cousins,teachers,aunts,uncles,and etc or can I say wateva...Btw this date is correct...
~Lost In A Sea Of Faces~
Friday, February 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment