Thursday, February 17, 2005
wat a day...
Whoa today's my 1st day for bieng a warden...Its kinda fun and well hard.Well got a lot of duties wan lo...House duty,canteen duty, then got entrance lar and room cleanliness lar and well not to mention class duty...Wah got 11 positions wan for House uty,canteen duty and entrance...Wah so much must memorize by next monday!!! Well wat do I care...Well its kinda fun...Going around skool and kena boo then u see the seniors marah them...hehehe...Then when the seniors do duty and block sum place,we all the juniors got the warden badge sumore no duty so we go around the skool and kacau the seniors...Then err skip and no more already lar...Well looking forward too monday cause my duty starts...Sumore 1st wan...And well I am sure I can't wait for March 11 to come...Wah sumore I trying to invite frens...Well actually 2 only lar...Both also Nicole know wan???Well dunno y but well I really wanna see them touched by God that day... Well I know 1 is sure wan but the other wan dunno lar...So pray hard and dun hardly pray...hehehe...Well reli ntg much too say actually...So will stop here right now right here this day this week this month this year this season this semester this quarter this world this galaxy this etc...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment