My Online Getaway

Monday, March 14, 2005

???(continued)(edited)

Ok guys this is the edited edition of my ???(continued)hahah so enjoy although sum thing's may still be the same but I added and took out sum things so must read again...SORRY...So here it goes!!!

Again no title...Haih...Ok 1st thing's 1st!!!Michelle...Wat u say my blog wat repeat???Not sure wat u say...Pls tell...If I'm not wrong I still dun have ur add...Haih so anyone using MSN???ADD ME!!! jazztin@hotmail.com Hahaha okie...Well back to my update...So here it goes...

March 11 Youth Rally:

Haih...Youth Rally...How was it...DUH!!!Great of course...No let me correct it...Its not great...Its superb,awesome and etc...Okie well I went there at I think 645...Well then after drinking ketla semboi(To quench my thirst)I went to sanc 1...Well then the ushers got a meeting...So end up I and Joyce gotta pray...Haih...Sigh...Ming-Y so bad!!!but nvm...Do it for God not anything else!!!Okie then we(the ushers)went down to greet the guests!!!Haih the well then a few of us went up...Then greet from upstairs...Haih...Then I saw my senior!!!MY warden senior!!!My warden team leader!!!Hahaha ntg much...Well let me fast forward it...Well the opening starts!!!Hahah Joshua went up by himself then starty playing all day...Well I think he hit the 1st chord wrong...Think so but nvm it was great!!!Ok then when Judson call everyone to stand up and come to the front I also went and take my place which is the LCD...Haih the all day I got a prob for a while...Sorry guys...Then the second song (running after You)also same thing...Haih then the thing went well...Ok then its over...Then it was ministry time!!!Ok then over...Then well its time for Kutu for LCD...think so...Well I just worship God...God's presence was like so strong but I think that Youth Camp is better...Well ok...Got touch me and I did't cried(like youth camp)well did u guys remember wat tadius(dunno how to spell)said in youth camp...Sumtimes God gives u peace or sumthing else...Sumtimes u won't cry when God touches u...U'll get a different feeling...Well that's wat I experiance...Everyone's different...So God touches u in a different way...Well then here it comes...The fast songs!!!hahaha...Then March 11 was over!!!And encore!!!Wo hoo!!!Everything's changed as encore...Well me,jack,walren,leroy,caleb just went to the center and jump the whole song!!!Well after the whole thing ends...clear up!!!Well me Nicole,Carolyn,Joyce,Darren,Jim,Chiu Yen,Jonathan went down and chat/drink and wateva...Well hahaha the sad thing is my water chessnut drink is frozen like ice...Its ice btw...hahaha...well I tried to make it melt faster but everyway doesn't work so at last I trow the tin away...well it started wif:i punched the tin and well the ice was crushed a little bit...haih then I went down wif Jim...well there Nicole,Carolyn and Joyce stood there drinking FnN orange...well then I pour hot water into the tin and the hot water came flowing out of the tin(cause to full d the water) and yea I burn my hand!!!hahaha...then I drink the water(inside the tin wan)and then I continue to make the ice melt faster I pressed the tin...well because of that the tin got 2 holes...Haih but firstly I only saw the 1st hole and then later on I found 2 holes...well after the 2 holes I just threw the tin into the rubbish bin...Then chat for a while bout Jonathat's and Chiu Yen's age...hahaha Carolyn dunno...Haih...Sad man...Well then Nicole's parents came and fetch Nicole and Carolyn home lo...Then Henry came down and we chat bout Henry's age again...After chatting my bro and everyone came down...After that went and eat nasi kandar!!!Well then reach home and get ready to sleep and zzz...

Saturday:

Well the youth service was different..just guitar and piano...Well it was fun...Although not much came but the number of people came to youth was well ok... This week is Alex's Kutu's and Sandra's turn to give testi...Well it was gud...all 3 make my realize sumthing...I remember that Alex said that well if u really want sumthing very badly then u try talking to ur parents until really kenot tok...Well bout kutu wan...Well I think its the same thing that happen to me...Just that I did't get mad at my dad...hahaha kutu so bad...Well its bout my guitar...I just kept praying and praying and praying to God bout the guitar and at last I got a gud guitar and cheap too...Hahaha...Well keep submiting to God...Dun only submit to him when u only got a problem or when u want sumthing k...Then Sandra wan...sad...1 bird egg cracked...Haih...Sad...heheh dun wanna say much bout that...not gud wat...

Sunday:

Well woke up and go to church at 9 like that...Then well Chiu Yen came!!!The message was great...It really open my eyes...The ps asked that do u ask u nieghbour do the y know who is God??Do they really know???well and etc etc etc...Well ok after that should be ntg d ler...hahaha got sumore cause this is the edited edition!!!hahaha...Well after service I played guitar again...Haih this time played same ler...Hahaha...Well after that I went down wif my bro to wait for my dad...Haih too bad my dad came late so by that time me and my bro was already on da way back to our house...Hahah we walked...Then reach home d...My bro took the bicycle out and find my dad..Well in the end found him lo...Hahaha then well ntg much happen just updated my lazy update or u guys may say previous update...Then well went to Youth Park...Hahah there I met a lot of my skool mates!!!Well I saw 1(which is also a warden)at the Pg skate park..Whoa I never taught he could skate...Hahaha should call him to be my sifu in teaching me how to ollie(for those who dun know wat ollie is then its called jumping up wif ur skate board)Hahaha I tried so many times but kenot...Haih...I even tried to do it until I fell and roll at least 2-3 rounds on the floor...hehehe so dangerous but wat do I care???hahaha...Well I sumore saw Ryan Yeoh at Youth Park...(Wait this is for Nicole...Eh Nicole was it u asking me whether I know Ryan sumthing a not???)Hahaha...Well after that I went and eat dinner...Then I went back and prac guitar...Anyone heard 'I'll be' by Edwin McCain before???I think I can play that song d cause I prac that song during sunday night...hehehe... Well the song goes like that...Its plus the chords...I just copied everything...

I’ll Be
Edwin McCain

Intro : B - E - B - E
(Verse 1)
B E
The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
B F# E
Stop me and steal my breath
B E
Emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky
B F# E
Never revealing their depth
B F# E F#
Tell me that we belong together
B F# E F#
Dress it up with the trappings of love
B F# E F#
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
B F# E F#
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

(Chorus 1)
B E
And I'll be your crying shoulder
B F# E
I'll be loves suicide
B E
I'll be better when I'm older
B F# E B E-B-F#-E
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

(Verse 2)
B E
Rain falls angry on the tin roof
B F# E
As we lie awake in my bed
B E
You're my survival, you're my living proof
B F# E
My love is alive not dead
B F# E F#
Tell me that we belong together
B F# E F#
Dress it up with the trappings of love
B F# E F#
I'll be captivated I'll hang from your lips
B F# E F#
Instead of the gallows of heartache, that hang from above

(REPEAT CHORUS)
(Pre-Chorus)
G#m
And I've dropped out, burned up,
F#m E
fought my way back from the dead
G#m
Tuned in, turned on,
F# E Asus4 F#
remembered the thing that you said
(CHORUS)


Hahha hols soon...And well happy hols everyone!!!Guess that's all for now...So TTFN...

~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~

No comments: