Hahaha test over already...Well I'll tell u guys bout tis week...Well this week is PFS' test week...Hahaha...Well I'll just tell u guys bout ma test...Well its ma up1...sumore so hard adi...Ok forget bout da hard test...Okiez...Start from thursday
Thursday:
Well da 1st day of test...Got Bm,Geografi, and moral...so this 3 test was easy...hehehe so da 1st day of test ends...well right after skool...I was shouting...yes!!!1st day over!!!Hahaha 2 more days to go...So went back...Then I online for a while bout 30 minutes only...haih...Then I just sit down and play ma guitar...hehehe...I did't study lo...Hahaha...=P
Friday:
Well Friday...Got wat test...Got English,Kemahiran Hidup and Science...Hahaha everything was ok accept science and KH...Bugger!!!Ma science I forgot how to spell da aqueos humor(izzit still not sure)...Hahha and virteous humor(izzit cause this is how I spell ma both aqueos and virteous in da test paper...=P)Hahahah then ma KH I only study 1 bab so da 1st bab was easy...then da 2nd wan was crap...I did study a bit but dun remember much though..So I use ma pro skills...Shooting!!!Hehehe..THen come back..online da whole day...Hehehe...THen at night go tuition...THen come back...~SOB~Can't go bbq!!!..I slept at 12...
Satuday:
Hahaha overslept...Opps...Hehehe...today got Pendidikan seni,Maths and well Sejarah...Hahha ma skool save da best for da last!!!~LOLz~Ma M3 I leave 5 subjectives question blank!!!Hahaha that's a new record!!!Hehehe...Then ma sejarah...Haih shoot shoot shoot and shoot like nobody's business!!!heheheh...Then finish me and sum classmates...Do wat...'We will we will rock ya'!!!LOL!!!Hahaha...then I go back...
Saturday(Da gud side)LOL!!!:
Hahaha its youth...Should be ntg much to say ler...Just got sum people sahring things lo...And I do agree wif Hujan!!!We should do sumthing wif da church building fund if we wan it to work!!!Even me myself dun have enuf money to pay for ma food d...But I now God will find a way...Y cause His our provider!!!our saviour...So I know God will do sumthing!!!Just keep on praying and support this church building fund thing k...ok...So well after Youth...I wrestle wif Gary(Ma so called bratha...not brother)...Hahaha then I try to trip him and he try to trip me...alas I fall!!!Then Hujan!!!Go and pull me make ma hand slip and then kena carpet burn...Haih...Cis U-Dia!!!Keep calling me macho!!!CIS!!!CIS!!!FYI...For those who know y then keep it to urself...no need to attention seaker and tell everyone bout it kiez!!!Hahah then go to green house...Opps ot rain so go Tesco Mcd!!!Hahaha so long d nvr eat Mcd!!!Then came back lo...Then I online lo...Then I chat lo...THen I hear music lo...Then I search for tabs lo...Then I..Then I..Then I..THen I...Ok I'm now sitting at this comp updating...Guess not much d lo...Hahha tata for now guys...TTFN
~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~
Saturday, March 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment