My Online Getaway

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

When there is bad there is worse...

Well...haih...sigh...Well at wednesday night...Its enuf I lost my badge and now wat...I got stung or bite(Not very sure) by a bee...Haih...Ok here it goes...

Bee Invasion!!!

Well it started wif me practicing guitar(As usual).Well then I saw three flying bugs...Guess wat...Later on I found out its a bee!!!Well 1 bee flew past me then I saw it and...CRAP!!!Well I went to the back room and told my bro then I bah switch off the lights lo...Then I sat on his bed...Well my bro went and close every lights and well...Guess wat???A bee flew to my face...Well it went to my ear and my forehead!!!Arggh so scary...Sumore kenot push it away or not it...Okay then the bee flew away...Well then I went out...Then got bee lo...Ntg happen...So I wait for the bee to go away...But then I malas nak wait so switch on the PS2 and play lo...Well then my bro say wanna play...Then bah give him lo.Well after that I put my are on the arm rest and...OUCH!!!Yea the bee___me...Well push it away and well...U know wat happen when u get ___ by a bee...Well did't go see doctor so dun hiao and think I get 1 needle at my butt...Hahaha then bah sleep lo...Sad...Sad...Sad...Well ntg much already...Okie bye bye...

~Lost In The Sea OF Faces~

No comments: