Hahaha...Well..Guess this weel is fun,nice and well bad...hahaha...Hahaha da gud thing is..well da result but I dun think its that easy...Well this are da marks I hav just gotten...
Moral:92%
Goegraphy:80%
Science:84%
Bm:78%
Arts:63%
Hahaha that's all only...
Well its been a reali gud week...but I did't touch ma guitar for more than 30 minutes this week...SAD!!!Haih..THen sumore ma warden duty...Haih...Need to pray for it....Hahaha...well guess ntg much lo...I forgot bout wat I wanna update d...~LOL~
Okie guess that's all...
Chuan Way...THanks for tagging...but nxt time read finish 1st ler...Simply crap...Haih...not like u damn perfect wan...I noe u smart ler...But I less smart than u by well 8-10 marks only...So dun hidung tinggi yet...Sumone once said to me that 'Teenage life is a life for improvement'...Well I reli use that word a lot!!!Not using it but by action...hehehe...
ah ger...Thanks for tagging...Hahaha ah ger not ah __ hehee...I dun call u tat u dun call me tat..kiez...Hahaha
Elo sharon...opps I meant aaron...lol...
Imim!!!Hahah glad u here!!!Come more often!!!hehehe
Joel!!!Glad u here to!!!Will hop to ur blog more often!!!
DUH!!!Glad u here...but I'll try to go to ur blog kiez!!!hahaha
Mum!!!Thumbs up!!!hehe...well glad u here...
Ah yi...Hop to ma blog more often!!!
Iori Yagami...Continue wat u doing ler...
Kyo...Hi!!!Hey I'm saying hi to myself!!!I'm crazy...heheh just jk...
Leroy...Long time no see u!!!Hahah actually just a week..but I rarely meet u online...hope can meet u online more often...
Nicole!!!Gud luck on ur running on friday...But are u well d a not???
And hi to everyone that tags!!!
~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment