My Online Getaway

Sunday, May 22, 2005

great week it was

fantastic week of exam it was...great maths(2) science(1 n 2) moral bm (2) english(1 n 2) of test it was too...but awesome was on saturday...great ps Cowan was during preaching...but better on sunday...

Sunday:
great movie star wars was...C+ was the rating... spoiled the movie sum kids did...shouting jajabins,wah,darth vader,luke skywalker during the movie they did too...over and over was shut up playing in my head...shouting shut up I did felt like...but be considerable will I be...big problem I dun wanna cause...lose I will if I shout...nothing will I gain...in exile must I be to watch the show...the test I did past for patience...ahahaha...sad story it was...great anakin skywalker turning to the sith(dark side) we did watch...sarah thum,samuel thum,Joshua Tan,Issac Lim,Yan-Y,Judson Lim,Michele and Julian I did go wif...revealed was Yoda's feet in this movie...no more will I say bout this movie...movie spoiler I dun wanna be...all will this be...for now is bye bye...

The story of star wars episod 3...
(I dun wanna tell if people dun let)if want me to tell then tell me ler...I'll write it out...
~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~Lost In The Sea Of Faces I was...

No comments: