well...ok...let me start wif friday night...
Friday(midnight)
Sarah Thum call me...and she said got JYB tml...then I say ok lo...after playing Spy vs Spy for a while..go sleep lo...
Saturday morning
well...woke up...it was a nice and enjoyable day...until I met Yan and Sharon!!!well...they told me bout da stupid dream of jasmine bout me wearing 1 stupid dress and sharon kicked me...~sob~they are so bad...well...Jasmine got it in her blog..so jsut go read all bout it ok...well...then wait for chinese service to end..it ended bout 930 I guess...well..we are 30 minutes late...well...b4 that..we went to sanc 3 to sit down...so I took out my guitar to play..but manatau...Iz got play...then James took my guitar pulak...sumore he knock it at the table!!!ouch...so painful...then sit for a while...we went up to sanc 2...and started to get busy...dun think senget k...we set up and stuff..then pray...and let's rawk!!!well we just played the songs that we played b4 d...well...the only thing is...no amp for me guitar...~cry~so we use the mic's wan for me..I think so...so the sound not that nice...then we played...reflector...unto You and running after You!!!so..we played...but I'm so glad that only 2 people play bass...or not sure 4 people wan...well...sumore that day jeremy did't come...so...walau eh...of 4 people play bass means 1 song repeat 4 times...if not that good repeat again lo...wah...well..dun tok bout that already...its already over d...ok..well..we played reflector...it was good...then unto You...1st time it was mono...as in no ups and downs...the song was like just straight...we did't go soft or loud or wateva...then repeat quiter a few times...so then...running after You...it was the best...hehehe...me and Iz..the last time...after the sof part of running after You...me and Iz took up the guitar(as in the guitar neck)and put it 90 straight up...so we played..then Iz took his guitar and he played sideways...and then I was like doing sumthing more crazy...kids...dun try this at home...I took my guitar and put ir behind and played for a while...after finish...under my ribs was so painful.. ouchies...so then...we finsih at 1130..then everyone sit down and kutu ask everyone bout today...well..skip that part...overall it was great...since we did't met for bout...err...err I say at least 6 weeks or 2 months???it was quite good...and Titus..he was the star!!!can't wait for him to come to youth nxt year...hehehe...so then..Iz prayed...then dismiss...then everyone went outside and started tokking,crapping and stuff...then after that...I go back lo...
W.C. final night a.k.a Woman's Conference final night
it was great...only the LCD got prob...hahaha...the lyrics suddenly got prob wan...so asked Jud to giv us sum time...and Ian!!!great typing...then Charis...u did great in LCD...at least for a started...lolx...think u can be in the LCD team d...then the night was great...then...err...err...err...Charis got a headache...then Timothy said wanna buy me a sim card if I buy a handphone...then Sam got back from keracuting in pantai keracut...lol...is there a word keracuting...then bla bla bla...went to farlim...then sit down there and hav my tea/dinner/supper...hahaah... and Yan,Kutu and the rest...ur super noisy...wat's bout me and Joyce...then err...Nicole and Jasmine...nxt time dun call people to chia u 2 d...u 2 reli can't finish ice kacang wan hor...sad for u 2...then I came back at 1230...went to sleep....coz tml is kinda a big day for me...
Sunday...Happy Mother's Day
I'm so sorry mum...a.k.a Sarah Thum...I could not online for the whole day...I also did't get u a present but..hey...a present is not important...its the heart that matters right???right???ok...went to south at 9...then set up me guitar...then practice songs...well...today is the day where I played for the 1st time for south zone's sunday service..sumore using me guitar...well...I played quite ok though...coz I did't know the songs till today...lolx...then everything over time... Leroy played me guitar for a while...after that...Chiu Yen a.k.a my ti ka chea...snap a pic of me,daniel and leroy playing me guitar...cool...then snap a picture of me posing wif me guitar and using the sign peace!!!then snap other pics sumore...then go home...then I malas nak update d...tataz for nowz...
~Lost In The Sea Of Faces~
Monday, May 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment