haih...looks like there is ntg much to write ler...just that...err...err...ok..start from monday...monday ntg much..just an typical boring day wif no one online...then tuesday...err...err...ntg again...then wed...err...err..ntg also..lolx...then today..stay back..hheeheh...warden meeting...and great...I won't tell anythinng...so here it goes...tut..tut...tut...[(computer)I'm sorry...things that happen in the warden room is classified...I'm so sorry for the trouble]lolx...well...then...after that...celebrated sumone's b'day at skool agian...and ice again...hope u hav a gd time b'day boy...lolx..then andrew ng wei qin!!!u jaga...1st oktober...u jaga...well get u...well get ice,egg,flour,egg+flour,and many more...then we will play truth and dare...if dare..then get ready for egg+flour..if truth then..heheh tell us the truth...well jsut ask who u reli like..then bla bla bla..that's all..simple right andrew???hahaha...then Mervyn Koay...u earn my respect...I'm sure u will become 1 great gurl magnet...so jaga ur maruah....lolx..just joking...dun kill me in skool...hahahah.....u entau..sumore smart..sumore got sself control...wish u luck in the future...lolx...ok...enuf bout skool..to skool frens that is reading this...William Baptist....where are u???dun go keep finding ~ahem ahem~...spend time wif ur frens..skool also dun come..u do wat..study ke???if yes bout wat???ajaran sesat or how to pikat ~ahem ahem~...lolx...sorry sorry...dun get pissed...dun kil me also...think taht's all...I wanna play gunbound...wait...ntg...I jsut wanna say err...err...err..err I dunno wat...lolx...well I'm hearing True now..so I;m just asking...I've waited all my life to cross this line...to the only thing that's true..so did I cross the line??if yes then wat line izzit and wat's the only thing that is true that is meant???lolx...just crapping out loud...ever heard of crapping out loud???so COP nxt time...and then thinking out loud would be...TOL...
Btw...good luck to frees in studying ya...then CGL's then MGS' then SGGS' then MBS' SXI's then got wat skool sumore???hope u guys dun score higher than me...(then u all go CHOI)lolx...ok gd luck in exams...study hard..study smart...now I'll say bout exams!!!muahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah.
Met-A-Medic a.k.a. M3...well until chapter 5..die...
Geography a.k.a. GG...well until chapter 10 form 2 + Form 1...die also...
Bm...die...
science until 4.3....die...
then die die die die die die...but I got 1 whole week to study...so all those top scorers in PFS...form 2 ler...u better watch out..u better not cry...cause Justin Loh mayb gonna win u all..just jk ler..where can wan...they like full time studiers...lol....ok..enuf...to the Form 2's...dun die that early...
then...I'm so damn nervous...sum of u will know wat's gonna happen this sunday... scared or nervous or excited or etc....legs shaking right now...lolx...ya right...
btw...tataz...I sudah pun tua...bb guys and gurls and gentlemens and ladies and wateva...
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment