Wat happen ???? U guys wanna know.My place had a blackout and wat now the lifts are like crap must walk down from level 8 to the ground floor!!!!Welll skool's starting tml and wat i need to wakeup at wat 530-600 then must walk down!!!!Dunno whether 'sempat' a not.......Nwy while the blackout I went out to play skateboard for a while then I ran down to level 5 and see the Bomba's rescuing people from the trap lift.And wat happen it was only 1 PERSON INSIDE !!
I was like arggh.I was expecting more like 4 or 5 person in there.hehehe.Well nwy skool's starting tml and crap tuition starts tml and wat must walk down the stairs if they dun fix the lift!!!!!!Crap Crap Crap.
This is for Sexy and Clone Joyce!!!!
Lord,I pray for them.May u help them to learn self control and may they dun disturb me anymore unless they wanna be gud (INSAF) and be a Christian then only I'll will consider.Amen!!!!
Well that's all so ttfn.
Saturday, January 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment