My Online Getaway

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Phew wat a run...

Well back from sport prac...Well my legs hurt like dunno how to say lar...Just imagine u running 1000 meter for the warm up and finish as the 4th wan then u run 100 meter pulak and finsih as 4th also and at last u run 400 meter and finsh as the fourth wan...Well end up I ran bout well 1500 meter...Whoa that's alot u know...Well at least I got 3 marks for my house if that really happens in the pre-sports day or whatever u call it???Well JYB this sat and had been practicing my guitar a lot...Well Reflector ok already lar but Unto U only just dunno wheter too fast or slow???Just worry wheter I can feel comfortable a not using someone else's guitar only...Well thinking of buying my own ascoustic after CNY if I have enuf money lar???Well ntg to write anymore lar...Well my leg hurts a lot and its like numb and can't walk...So currently duduk in front of the PC updating and chatting wif whoever that is online lo...Well okie lar..Dun wanna write much lar.Well I just wanna say tata and that's all for now..Tata For now ya....



No comments: