So I woke up late....Well dunno y I think my alarm clock tak jalan kot????Well nvm...err went to skool then wat happen everyone was well rushing.So everyone was shouting here and there lo then (forward)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>well then when the RD wanna start I belah and that time whoa they were like do this do that dun stand around.......Well my bro came at the right timing so gud lar.Then go JYB then (forward)>>>okie got a very hard time playing the electric guitar cause well the neck to thin so always overshot punya my fingers.So bah wrong chords lo....Well nvm bout that then (forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I go to A kong's house (Hujan).Then tak go swimming..Only Mum (Sarah Thum),Ah mui(Yan Y)(Samuel),Joshua,Iz,Je and if I'm not wrong Kutu also.....Okie I c my bro play Warcraft 3. forward> Well then go youth then wat sumore (forward)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Well the coke tin fell on samuel's head and pass in front of my head....Then hit my curry mee punya bowl that make the curry kena my pant's and hand.Then go and wash hand and wat happen Hujan go open the coke tin and bomb the coke flew out like a a volcano erupting...Okie then (forward) >>>>>>>>Well reach home them tune my guitar then online and update my blog and now sitting here right now so dunno wat to write already and so au revoir.......
Saturday, January 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment