My Online Getaway

Thursday, January 27, 2005

I'm not just a man,vastly lost in this world...'Lost In A Sea Of Faces'

Well updated for very many times lo...Well Yan-Y u owe me 4 updates and long wan ya...Well actually u owe me 6 updates wan u know but I give face lar so u must update for 4 times which are long updates ya...Well currently hearing Sea Of Faces by Kutless... Well wat to do.The song so nice..Can't resist hearing it over and over again..

I see the city lights all around me
Everyone's obsecure
Ten million people each wif their problem
Y should anyone care

And in ur eyes I can c
I'm not just a man
Vastly lost in this world
Lost in a sea of faces
Ur body's the bread
Ur blood's the wine
Because you traded Your life for mine

Sometimes my life it feels so trivial
Immersed in the greatness of space
Yet somehow you still find the time for meIt's then
You show me Your love

And In Your eyes I can see
And in Your arms I will be
I am not just a man
Vastly lost in this world
Lost in a Sea of Faces
Your body's the bread
Your blood is the wine
Because you traded Your life for mine

If only my one heart
Was all you'd gain from all it cost
Well I know you would have still been a man
With a reasonTo willingly offer your life

I am not just a man
Vastly lost in this world
Lost in a Sea of Faces
Your body's the bread
Your blood is the wine
Because you traded Your life for mine

Just one in a million faces.

Well update again so Yan-Y u still owe me 4 updates ya...(Everyone pls be saksi ya)

No comments: