Well u guys know my school.For those who dun know its Pig For Sale !!!!Well its no big deal studying at that school its just hard.Why cause Jud Jud is there.Well nwy today is the second day of school well I will write boit the 1st day first.
1st day of school.
Ntg big just slept at 12 then woke up at 5.45.Then go to school.After that meet all my classmates and do wat ????Haha 'Mervyn Koay' got shot by who ????hehehe. Me!!!! Well after talking for 15 minutes guess wat.Gotta go and recruit people pulak.Well nwy no big deal just ask around only mah and introduce the troop.Well nothing big just happy and sad cause Mervyn not in the same class anymore and can't bully him!!!but still happy cause my frens is at my class hehehe the 'smart' wan that get gud result wan.Too bad the smartest and most muscular and en tau boy is not in my class.Well who is he ????Just ask me but I'll only say his name only.Well ntg much too say anymore.
2nd day of school.
Well same day again except got HOMEWORK!!!!!!Well still recruiting members and no hope yet.Well just finish my homework and now updating.Well tml I may die cause dun stay back at school for Form 2 briefing.I guess I'm gonna be a PL and nooooooooooooooooo I dun want to be 1.Me and the other Form 2 is like there is ten form 2 in the troop and 5 hardworking wan and 5 lazy wan.Then got 5 patrol.Then dun tell me got 5 PLs!!!!Arggh y oh y oh y oh y oh y is this happening to me.Well nwy its kinda fun being a PL talk bout the power to pump people.Hehehe.So nwy school's kinda fun and F.Y.I. I met U Y and Sarah Khoo at my school.And wat they do??? go find Judson and have lunch.Well nwy I'm kinda lazy now so u readers know wat does this mean?Its time to say Tata.
Monday, January 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment